• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Knights of Malta to provide first aid at Pilgrim office...

t2andreo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2013 - 2018 , Pilgrim Office volunteer 2014 - 2022
I received this in a regular newsletter from ACC (Acogida Cristiana del Camino). It is in Spanish, but I use Chrome, so I right-click and translate to English...

Bottom line, the Knights of Malta will have a care station somewhere on the Pilgrim Office campus. They will provide basic first aid and care to arriving pilgrims.

That's all I know just now... if they are using their marquee tents (see inset photo in newsletter article), I suggest the care center will be in the rear garden of the P/O campus. But, that is just informed speculation.

IMHO, this is a very good development, especially during the hot summer months....

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Care for the body but what about care for the mind? Do buskers ever show up at the Pilgrim Office queue? I didn't see any when I was in line but then it wasn't a very long one.

Buskers go where the passing traffic is highest. This is not Rua Carretas, where the Pilgrim Office is. The generally remain around the Cathedral.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum