• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Le Puy En Velay

Jo Jo 1

Jo Jo
Time of past OR future Camino
(2017)
Good morning. Has anyone been able to find the App I Miam for the Miam Miam Dodo book? . The Le Puy En Velay route. It used to be available from the App Store but not any more. Any suggestions ? Thank you Jo.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Yes, I used to have it on my old iphone. Maybe someone who is in France can see if it can be downloaded from the Apple or Google store there. There seem to be geo-blocks on some apps - you can get them in some countries but not others. Although it may no longer available anywhere - I guess it would impact on the book sales.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you Shame it was such a brilliant app. Cheers Jo

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
From the publisher's web site:

"L'application mobile iMiam n'est actuellement plus disponible. Une toute nouvelle application compatible iPhone et Android sortira prochainement. Nous vous remercions pour votre patience."

That would be in English:

"The mobile phone app iMiam is no longer available at the moment. A new app for iPhone and Android will be published soon. We thank you for your patience"

Harald

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Oh, I hope so - and for the other Caminos too!

Most read last week in this forum