• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for a great tour guide

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi all! This is a long shot. This WONDERFUL guide led me on a tour of the cathedral after I finished my Camino in October 2022. I was appreciative, but not sufficiently. I'm hoping that someone recognizes her (Maria, I think) or might know the company she works for. My own personal records are lacking. If anyone can do it, it is a member of this forum. Thanks, pilgrims.

Attachments

• 20221013_173721.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,583
A selection of Camino Jewellery
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The lady on the picture I do not know, but we had also a tour with a „Maria“ from optimistours.com - looking completely different. This was in June 2023. I booked it via „Get your Guide“. I think they are also doing tours for the old town for example.

Good lead, thanks

This was our guide, the one with the microphone, named “Maria” that took us through the Portal of Glory and the Cathedral on 20 May this year. I don’t think it’s the same person. Our’s was a delight.

Attachments

• IMG_1689.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
This was our guide, the one with the microphone, named “Maria” that took us through the Portal of Glory and the Cathedral on 20 May this year. I don’t think it’s the same person. Our’s was a delight.
It is the same „Maria“ as we had

There are many Maria’s in Spain

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum