• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Lost (and Found!) my money belt in Los Arcos

MargiSchmidt

CF: SJPP to Santiago Sept-Oct 2022
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, Sept 9, 2022...First One
I was just at La Caixa Bank and between there and the square I lost my money belt.
It had cash and a backup bank cards in the name of Margaret Schmidt.
I'm hoping it just fell out of my bag and someone turned it in.
Please pm me if you found it.
Thank you

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Oh no! I'm so sorry. I wonder where it would be turned in? Guardia Civil perhaps. Prayers that you find it!!

Hey! Someone found it! It’s with the plaza restaurant
They had it at the restaurant and we have been reunited!!! Thanks to everyone in the square who called out and searched for me!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Very awesome you and your money belt we’re reunited! But how did it get separated from your body? It should never come off until one is in the shower, and even then, it should be in there with you. Hopefully the strap was not cut by a thief. They now have ones where the strap cannot be cut with a knife. Just an FYI for future consideration.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum