• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LoveLifeCamino 2015

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am from Sweden and I am planning to walk El Camino in sept-oct starting from SJPDP 12/9 and my plan is to arrive Finisterre the last week of october. Returning home 30/10 from Santiago back to Sweden.
Hy, hope that you have a great time and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Buen Camino! Our path's may cross as I am planing on leaving SJPdP on September 7th and be in no particular hurry.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Buen Camino also from me. September /October is a wonderful time to walk the Camino! Have a look at the calendar here on the forum and you can see who else is with on the way at the same time, SY

Buen Camino! Our path's may cross as I am planing on leaving SJPdP on September 7th and be in no particular hurry.
Buen Camino! Well you never know, I am in no particular hurry either. I think I will follow the routes in the guidebooks and that will bee about 25-30kilometers/day. But IÂŽm also planning to have some days of to rest, maybe one day/week.

Buen Camino also from me. September /October is a wonderful time to walk the Camino! Have a look at the calendar here on the forum and you can see who else is with on the way at the same time, SY
Buen Camino! I really hope it will be a walk for a lifetime and I am soo looking forward to it. It seems to be a good forum and easy to get in contact with other walkers. Nice :)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I leave SJPP one day after you. Perhaps I'll see you around ;)

buen camino

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hello Inbar! Yes that would be nice! Are you planning to walk the whole camino?
Hello Åsa, yes, I walk with my boyfriend to Finisterra, like you. :) We didn't book the flight back and don't know when we'll be there, hoping to just wing it and see how it goes.

Hello Åsa, yes, I walk with my boyfriend to Finisterra, like you. :) We didn't book the flight back and don't know when we'll be there, hoping to just wing it and see how it goes.
I have booked a flight back home from Santiago 30/10 so I think its plenty of time to do the hiking. I think I will follow the routes in the guidebooks as much as I can so it will be around 30km per day.
Buen Camino!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I have booked a flight back home from Santiago 30/10 so I think its plenty of time to do the hiking. I think I will follow the routes in the guidebooks as much as I can so it will be around 30km per day.
Buen Camino!
That's quite a lot! But true you have plenty of time. :)

I am from Sweden and I am planning to walk El Camino in sept-oct starting from SJPDP 12/9 and my plan is to arrive Finisterre the last week of october. Returning home 30/10 from Santiago back to Sweden.
I too am leaving SJPP on the 12th and will walk the whole camino..... i wish you a great camino and maybe say hi
Buen Camino !!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I too am leaving SJPP on the 12th and will walk the whole camino..... i wish you a great camino and maybe say hi
Buen Camino !!
Buen Camino !!
Hi! Great :) Nice to see someone who is also starting at the same day. I arrive SJPP friday 11th so I will have almost one day there to "acclimatise". IÂŽm wishing you a great camino and I think it is quite possible that we will say hi along the way. Buen Camino!

Hi yes I have pretty much the same plan.. Flying to Biarritz from London on the 10th , train to SJPP on 11th staying in Hotel de Pyranees and walking to valcarlos as a bit of a warm up on the 12th. Not had much time to prepare to I will take the first few days easy.. :)

Hi yes I have pretty much the same plan.. Flying to Biarritz from London on the 10th , train to SJPP on 11th staying in Hotel de Pyranees and walking to valcarlos as a bit of a warm up on the 12th. Not had much time to prepare to I will take the first few days easy.. :)
I am also arriving to Biarritz on the 10th and thinking of taking the train 09.31 on the 11th. Maybe we will meet at the station.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back