• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

luggage storage how to contact Ivar

Explorer_Michigan

Time of past OR future Camino
March (2018)
Does anyone know how to contact and make arrangements with Ivar for luggage storage? I plan on taking a taxi to drop off my luggage before heading to Sarria. I have emailed a few times and have not heard back. I did not see a phone number on the website.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
This is where I sent my message and have not heard back. I keep checking my junk mail and have not seen a response. I was not certain if there was some other way to make contact.
Hmm good question. Maybe try ‘contact us’ (see bottom of screen) on this forum because Ivar does both. He’s been busy of late getting this latest version of the forum bedded down.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum