• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage Storage

Rellrog

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances: March 2013
Le Puy: July 2015
Portugues: April 2018
La Plata: March 2020-to be continued
My wife and I completed the Frances two years ago. This year we plan to do both the Norte and the Le Puy. Our plan is to stay in Europe for a year (with a Schengen long stay visa). Due to this long term stay we have to bring an extra suitcase with us (in addition to our backpacks) for the non Camino days. Any ideas how to send clothes ahead and store them in different places, including Santiago. I saw Ivar's posting with two links but could not find the information he was providing. I apologize ahead of time since I am sure this issue has already been discussed. I have searched but was not able to find the string. What assistance you can give will be appreciated.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you very much MS. This was what I couldn't find.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum