This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage transfer on the Invierno

bluepack

Time of past OR future Camino
frances x 3, Lyon to Santiago, Norte
Bar Mar is operating a reliable efficient luggage transfer service on the Invierno. All contacts through WhatsApp +34639241939 in Spanish. Envelope system. Highly recommend!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am planning on walking the Invierno in June, from A Rua, and have tried to contact Casa Mar about luggage transfer using both email and WhatsApp. So far, no reply. Has anyone else been able to make contact?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
WhatsApp number +34 639241939 will get you in contact. In Spanish the day before I needed transport I messaged the date of the move and from where to where with flawless results.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
What is the cost and how does the envelope system work? Exact cash I assume?

Yes. WhatsApp Sr Mar from your first night's accommodation with instructions in Spanish for the following night and leave your bag, where advised by your host, with €6 in cash, before 8 am. You will find it at your lodging with a bag for future payments. Repeat. It's worked fine for me so far. (Currently at Vilariño)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum