• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

lurbel sock rip off

zacattack909

Time of past OR future Camino
september (2016)
Just a small warning if you find yourself at this link http://www.pifinearts.com/ . While I was searching for lurbel socks after seeing them favourably mentioned in these threads I came across this website which appears to be a lurbel home page . The fine folks at pifinearts advertise as selling lurbel socks at a reduced price, so I thought I would give them a go and ordered some, but what I got for my 50 dollars AUD instead of 3 pairs of size 13 hiking socks was 3 pairs of size 8 cotton business socks, all labelled in chinese. My fault for looking for special prices.... I have emailed the 'company' over a week ago without receiving a reply. If they should happen to reply and indicate they will rectify their 'error' I will update this post....

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
If you paid with credit card, call the CD company and fight the charge. You'll get your money back.

Not a small warning, Zac, but a good reminder we all need periodically that not everyone out there has the Camino Spirit.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You did put the link, but was the webpage not HTTPS? No S = not Secure!
If not, never buy at such sites....some bank compagnies (VISA,...) won't pay you back!

Most read last week in this forum