• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Macabi Skirt sale

Samos

Time of past OR future Camino
22 Lisb to SdC
19, 14 Frances
18 St Martin
Hi all, for anyone interested the macabi skirts are on sale...I have worn these on 3 camino, the Via Francigena, Camino Portugues from Lisbon, and on the Way of St. Francis (in cold and heat 41c). They are my go to now for walking caminos...lightweight, dry very quickly, any wrinkles just go away once you wear it for a little bit, plus you can snap up the sides when it is hot and can use the included strap to turn them into a gaucho type "pant" if it is super windy. I get the slim skirt in short so that it comes to about mid calf. One of my skirts I have used on all 3 camino and even with all the washing, sitting on all types of surfaces, etc. it is still ready to go on my next one :) Super bonus is that they have great pockets, and one that zippers.

the stone and teal colors are now $49 and the ivory is $45...and the other colors are $72.

1716724226081.png1716724301467.png

Prepare for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
I keep looking at them and I just cannot quite pull the trigger. I am only 5’2”(157.5 cm). I am worried that the short slim will be too much material for me. Any insights/comments?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I keep looking at them and I just cannot quite pull the trigger. I am only 5’2”(157.5 cm). I am worried that the short slim will be too much material for me. Any insights/comments?
Nama
I’m 5’2.5” or so and wore the slim reg throughout my Portuguese Camino. Very comfy, versatile, etc. Wore comando a few times when my wash didn’t completely dry in time to start out on a few mornings.
đź«Ł

Nama
I’m 5’2.5” or so and wore the slim reg throughout my Portuguese Camino. Very comfy, versatile, etc. Wore comando a few times when my wash didn’t completely dry in time to start out on a few mornings.
đź«Ł
Thank you for your input.

I’m 5’1” and have the slim regular. It is longish but not overwhelming, although I usually clip it up in the middle.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The size guide shows the length of the skirt, so you can work out how long it would be on you. For example, the slim skirt in medium size and short length is 31 inches long. I am about the same height as you and this would be mid-calf or a little lower on me.

I wore the knee length skirt (20 inches in length) on my recent camino and I loved it! It was reading all the reviews on the forum that convinced me to try it. I am so glad I did.

Most read last week in this forum

Anyone had any experience with getting collapsible (fold up) poles through airport security checkpoints in carryon baggage. In particular when exiting Australia and Spain?
There are a lot of discussions about preparing for a Camino. What boots? Waterproof? Do I need poles? What's the best pack, size, brand? All good questions and there's a lot of information on all...
What are the best watches/devices to measure your distance walked each day?
Noticed for the first time today that Costco is carrying a Cloudveil short sleeve shirt. It’s loose fitting, sleeves quite short and is 52% merino and 48% tencel, several colours. For $17 I...
I had plans to get my walking stick to the Camino. I'm having problems getting a shipping tube or container for it. The walking stick is 60" tall. If I can get it there and ditch the long tube do...
I stopped in the pilgrim store ArmerĂ­a Castro.Deportes y Tienda del peregrino today, and they carry bags of wool to use on your feet. https://maps.app.goo.gl/Zb8fM4AK2qyCuGYt6?g_st=ac

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back