• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Map reading query

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2016
Del Norte, Finesterre 2018
Can anyone enlighten me on what the numbers mean next to the town names at the bottom of the page on the wise pilgrim? Thanks for any help

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Km from the previous point?
Buen Camino, Jacques-D.
The previous Km are on the thick black line at the bottom. The number on the thin line leading down to the bottom thick line with a town name has me stumped. Thought it may have been bed numbers available but doesn't seem right

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
thinking of the route, I think the numbers may indeed be the approximate altitude. in that case they could include an 'm' to avoid confusion.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thankyou - I'll try a PM with the link.
Would you please post his response here also. I ordered the guide for my Norte camino in September. I would assume there will be a key in the guide but just to make sure I would appreciate it if you would.
Thanks

Would you please post his response here also. I ordered the guide for my Norte camino in September. I would assume there will be a key in the guide but just to make sure I would appreciate it if you would.
Thanks

Michael (WisePilgrim) has responded in this thread...look about 2 posts above this one to see his response.

Altitude in meters is the winner! Step right up to collect your prize.

Edit: the altitudes have been rounded to the nearest 5m.
Hi Wise Pilgrim, I assume there is a key in the guidebook, correct. Also wanted to let you know I have all the Pilgrim guides on my iPhone. Used it last year on The Portugues.
It helped a lot. Will there be an update before September for the Norte app?
I will be on that app a lot especially when I want to find a an Albergue to stay in. Thanks Wise Pilgrim

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you. Yes there is a key, but unfortunately it omits this bit.
And yes there will be an update to the Norte app, fairly soon actually.

Most read last week in this forum