• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

May 5th SJPP

Scully

Time of past OR future Camino
2015 Pamplona to Santiago
April 2018 Pamplona to Santiago
St Jean to Leon maybe in Sept 18
My friend and I will be leaving from SJPP on the 5th. Jen is from the DC area and I live near Philadelphia. We met in college and are looking forward to bonding during the adventure. It will be her first Camino and my 3rd. I have never started in SJPP as I always begin in Pamplona so this feels like a fresh start. We decided to stay at Orisson so we can ease into the Pyrenees.
Looking forward to meeting our new Camino family:)

Prepare for your next Camino on Santa Catalina Island, March 17-20
Prepare for your next Camino on Santa Catalina Island, March 17-20

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everybody, I’m Giuliano. I have question for you guys. I will be arriving the 15th April at barritz airport at 12 and hope to get a train to sjpdp around 12,30. I have a reservation at...
Starting May 10th from SJPP with partner Richard, to Finisterre. Allowing 46 days from SFO to Pamplona, to SJPP. Then . . . well, just start walking.
Hello, all! I've been reading the forums here for a while now, but decided that it was time to introduce myself and ask for some advice for a first-time peregrina. I am finishing my PhD this...
Sunday travel, May 5th, needing to get from Santiago de Compostela to Porto. Is there a direct train? A train with transfers? A direct bus? Any info is helpful! thanks!
Hi All, My name is Peter, and finally I decided to go on my first Camino. For 30 years I am interested in walking the Camino to Santiago, red A lot of books, history etc. And now, I found the...
Hello all, glad to be onboard for my first solo Camino. Coming from Colorado USA. Flying into Barcelona for sightseeing then up to Saint Jean to begin June 1. Already made reservation 2 nights...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.