• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Men's Altus poncho free

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG92692

Time of past OR future Camino
April 22 Portuguese way from Lisbon
Free: Men's Altus RainSeries Atmospheric poncho size M/L Blue never used, still in carrying pouch.
Bought it for April Camino Portuguese. Never took it out of backpack. Cover shipping and its yours

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Free: Men's Altus RainSeries Atmospheric poncho size M/L Blue never used, still in carrying pouch.
Bought it for April Camino Portuguese. Never took it out of backpack. Cover shipping and its yours
If it’s still available, I’m interested. In Portland, Oregon. Sent you a dm.

Last edited:
Hi there I may be late to the party, but if the pinch is still available, Im interested as I’m planning to walk this fall. How do we make this happen if it’s still available?

Best- cleenjones

Hello, I am interested I the poncho if not yet claimed. Thank you.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Unavailable. Given away!

Hi,
My husband and I are planning to walk the Frances next year and love the look of that poncho but cannot get them in Australia.
I could use that but I’m in Australia and have no idea what the shipping cost would be.
Could you give me a rough idea ?
Thanks, Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum