• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

MISSING THE WAY

angeliki louk

Time of past OR future Camino
July 2014 camino Frances.
June 2015 Camino north
Camino primitivo
hello everyone! its been a while since I wrote!
I am in Greece in quarantine as the whole world and I am thinking of the way more than ever. The first thing that I would like to do after quarantine if I had the change was to go walk.... to be on that magical path... to meet pilgrims and share thoughts.... to admire all that beauty of the way.... just thoughts!!!
the way is always with us!
and soon I will be back there!!!walking it again with my little Santiago!
stay home, stay safe and Buen Camino!!!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Ya sou Angeliki. Many of us are feeling the same way. I was supposed to be walking the Camino Frances now. It'll pass, hopefully soon and hopefully without too much more harm and damage. Hang in there. You'll love the pilgrimage even more when you do go. We'll be like birds let out of a cage!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
beautiful....i was scheduled for June of this year for my 2nd camino...hope this all passes and be able to walk the camino real soon. Buen Camino

Stay safe and take care of your Santiago. Maybe I will see you on the Via De La Plata in 2021. I will be walking with my college buddies. When we walk it will mark the 50th anniversary of our friendship. We all have the most wonderful young women that we are lucky enough to call our daughters and always our babies. If you are on the VDLP you will have 5 Jewish mothers types to take care of you ! If not take care and enjoy every step!

Most read last week in this forum