• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino My daughters and I leave today for SJPP

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Buen Camino to you Trish and your two young ladies!I hope that you will be able to start out from SJPP instead of Pamplona but that's out of your hands. Either way the Camino will prove an incredible experience for you three.

I read bits of your blog a while back. I've hiked a part of the Presidential Range as a teenager but I certainly take my hat off to your girls for doing it at such a young age! They are a tough bunch!!!

Look forward to reading about your experience.

Cheers,
LT

Buen Camino girls! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get fine weather after all the snow and rain reports for the beginning of your Camino. Keep safe and God Bless! Anne

annakappa said:
Buen Camino girls! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get fine weather after all the snow and rain reports for the beginning of your Camino. Keep safe and God Bless! Anne

Exactly what she said!!!!!
Our little girls are likely to follow your trip and remember their own!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Best of luck - we'll be 16 days behind you - am looking forward to reading a 'child's eye view' of the challenge.

Bien Camino
Georgia and I are 6 days behind you ♥

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you, everyone! We are now in Roncesvalles. Snow everywhere -- feels like we never left home. For those who want to do the Napoleon Route soon...don't count on it. Yesterday, the mountain probably received another 1/3 meter of snow. Valcarlos is lovely, though, and the walk was beautiful.

I have been able to post on my blog and Facebook every day thus far and I include lots of pictures. http://www.girlsontheway.com is my blog and my Facebook Page is http://www.facebook.com/PatriciaEllisHerr.

Burn Camino, fellow pilgrims!

Love the blog! Great pics! I need to figure out a good (easy to set up & use) blog site. Enjoy your Camino with your girls!!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
It looks like y'all are having way too much fun!

Stay safe and buen camino!

Damian

Most read last week in this forum