A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Navarrete photographer

meeemsd

Camino(s) past & future
Frances May 2019
Has anyone walking today met a man (beard, glasses, 60s) outside Navarrete and asked them where they were from then taken a picture of them? It only happened a few minutes ago and I’m feeling a bit anxious about it

Derrybiketours

A journey of 500 miles begins with one step!
Camino(s) past & future
SJPdP-SANT-FIN (09/2018)
PORTO-SANT (11/2018)
Caminho Da Fe (01/2019)
*Derry-SANT (09/2019)?
Has anyone walking today met a man (beard, glasses, 60s) outside Navarrete and asked them where they were from then taken a picture of them? It only happened a few minutes ago and I’m feeling a bit anxious about it
Interesting question and wish I was there to help but can I ask what makes you anxious? I had a very surreal experience in that area when I walked through last year. I hope someone answers your call 🤔Screenshot_20190525-104809.png

meeemsd

Camino(s) past & future
Frances May 2019
Interesting question and wish I was there to help but can I ask what makes you anxious? I had a very surreal experience in that area when I walked through last year. I hope someone answers your call 🤔View attachment 57934
As a young woman I found it strange and I would be concerned that the photo would be used nefariously. The situation was a bit bizarre

Derrybiketours

A journey of 500 miles begins with one step!
Camino(s) past & future
SJPdP-SANT-FIN (09/2018)
PORTO-SANT (11/2018)
Caminho Da Fe (01/2019)
*Derry-SANT (09/2019)?
As a young woman I found it strange and I would be concerned that the photo would be used nefariously. The situation was a bit bizarre
With criminal or wicked intent and am I the only one who has no idea what either of us are talking about 😁 and as I understood you volunteered opportunity for photo. Btw was it same Pilgrim in picture attached in original response. In my experience Bizarre is just another day on the Camino, I hope you don't carry the anxiety with you. Buen Camino 🙏

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 154 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 254 24.9%