• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need Advice Re: Phone Plan in Spain

Wanderingfriend

Time of past OR future Camino
Hola! I am leaving for Spain in less than a week. I would like to hear from someone who has the IPhone 12 Pro re: phone options in Spain. When I bought the phone the apple person told me this phone doesn’t need SIM cards when travelling, just to go into a phone store in Spain and buy a plan for the time period I need. Could someone who has travelled with this particular phone give me some advice? How does this work? Please if you feel the need to be judgmental please don’t respond.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I do not have a Iphone 12 but I have an Iphone and i get prepaid monthly plans from either vodafone or Orange and they both put in a new sim card. They have really good plans that are very inexpensive and easy to recharge.

Google ‘eSIM IPhone 12’

you get a QR code instead of a physical SIM. (The package might include both, you only need the QR)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum