• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New 30 Day "Runlimited" guarantee from Zappos

trecile

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
I have purchased (and returned) lots of shoes from Zappos, because I live in a small city with little inventory in shoes in my oddball size. I like purchasing from Zappos because they have free shipping and returns on new items. I just received an email from Zappos about a new program in which you can purchase running shoes (including some trail runners), and return them after wearing them within 30 days. Here are the details. This would be a good way to ensure that your shoes are Camino ready.

I copied these details from the offer:

Runlimited Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
Participation in the 30-Day Runlimited Guarantee program (“Program”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. The Program runs from 1/8/2018 until 12/31/2018 (“Program Period”) and is applicable only on purchases of specifically-designated running shoes (“Qualifying Product”) made only on the Zappos.com website or Zappos App during the Program Period. If purchased and worn during the Program Period, returns of gently used Qualifying Product must be made within thirty (30) days of your purchase date and must be completed in accordance with the specialized return instructions you received via email after your qualifying purchase was completed (“Return Information”). If you decide not to wear the Qualifying Product, Zappos 365 day return policy still applies. By participating in the Program, you understand and agree to receive emails about the Program from Zappos. Other restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time without notice. You may opt-out of communications at any time. All information collected is treated pursuant to the Zappos.com, Inc.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum