• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New albergue on the Caminho de Torres (Moimenta da Beira - Portugal).

amsimoes

Time of past OR future Camino
I am out.
Friends have my email.
A associação "Eu, Peregrino", disponibiliza a sua sede para Albergue de Peregrinos.
As instalações do novo albergue situam-se em Beira Valente, Leomil, este equipamento dispõe de um salão com capacidade máxima para acolher 10 pessoas, disponibilizando aos utilizadores instalações sanitárias e uma cozinha de apoio.
Morada:
Edifício da Escola Primária
Estrada Municipal n.º 4
Beira Valente
3620-161 Leomil
Moimenta da Beira
Preço: 5€
Marcação: 2 dias de antecedência
Horário: das 15:00h às 21:00h
Contactos: 938183650 | 964089997

Translation into English:

The “I, Pilgrim” association has opened a Pilgrim’s Albergue in its headquarters. The facility is located in Beira Valente, Leomil. It has one big room with maximum capacity of 10 people. There are also bathrooms and a kitchen.

Location: The primary school building. Estrada Municipal, number 4. Moimenta da Beira.
Price: 5 €

Reservations required two days in advance.

Opening times: 3 pm till 9 pm.

Telephone numbers: 938183650 AND 964089997

1640251760492.png
1640251801832.png
1640251821292.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Excellent to see some great improvements to this camino. Thanks for posting amsimoes.
However this is also close by Moimenta de Biera & the .......Residencial Pico do Meio Dia
Which i found to be excellent for pilgrim food & accommodation & not expensive.
I can think of a number of other areas on this camino where good pilgrim accommodation harder to find.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I can think of a number of other areas on this camino where good pilgrim accommodation harder to find.
You are probably right, but for me, today, this Albergue was a godsend. This weekend is harvest festival in Moimenta da Beira. The best thing I could come up with was a Casa Rural that was 5 km off the Camino. Until I remembered this post! It’s a wonderful place, and Paulo the hospitalero is extremely helpful, although I haven’t met him yet. We had a hilarious conversation with him trying to explain to me where the key was. I do speak a little bit of Portuguese so it was possible. There is a restaurant that will deliver dinner at 8 PM, and a fabulous kitchen if anyone wants to cook.

You are probably right, but for me, today, this Albergue was a godsend.
You are going faster than I can keep up with! I have been working at an event in Rome for the last few days and had lost track of your camino. Glad you enjoyed Trancoso and the next day's walk, as we did!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.