• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New blog: "Seattle to Santiago"

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I live in Everett and will start my Camino exactly in one month. Good luck and buen camino!

For me, the Camino was the best remedy I've ever found for depression. Best wishes and Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Mario--I also will start in about one month! Arrive Madrid morning May 14; hope to start in SJPDP on 15 or 16.

After reading all of the posts that discourage carrying any weight, I'm tempted to do the Camino carrying only a credit card.

While I am from eastern Washington, I am flying out of Seattle in late August for my Camino in August. May you find inspiration, hope and strength as you prepare for your own Camino. Ultreia!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
While I am from eastern Washington, I am flying out of Seattle in late August for my Camino in August. May you find inspiration, hope and strength as you prepare for your own Camino. Ultreia!
Barbara, I'm in the Tri-Cities. Most likely be a mid-September pilgrim. Where are you?

Barbara, I'm in the Tri-Cities. Most likely be a mid-September pilgrim. Where are you?

I am in Spokane, a little north, in Chattaroy. My daughter and I are spending a week in Paris, before leaving SJPP in early September. Our return tickets out of Paris have been purchased for the third week in October. I hope to do the Wonderland Trail around Mt Rainier in early August. I may do some backpacking in the Columbia Gorge later in May. If I do, I will drive through the Tri-Cities. You will 'most likely' be a September pilgrim? Your name....Great Dane.....grabs my attention, as I am the owner of a beautiful solid gray female great dane, Neyteri. Ney is surely going to be missed as I walk the Camino.

Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
There are few more posts up. The camino is already teaching me lessons, some I don't really want to learn. : )

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Camino Mozarabe...a route that is not that well trodden, but is massively under estimated (in Marks humble opinion ). Mark went out to Malaga earlier this year and managed to get a walk from the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.