• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New button from Microsoft to help pilgrims

David

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
First one in 2005 from Moissac, France.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
David,as ever,your humerous mentality is a joy to behold.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Looks great! I'd love to have one for my iPad Mini!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Until Mr Brierley figures out a way to to include this feature in printed guidebooks, I guess we Luddites will have to give in and take along some of those electronic gadgets that everyone seems so eager to have with them on the Camino.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Laughing sure makes everything ok. Funny man Davud. Life on Camino is pretty carefree but- FYI, your app works on this iPhone 6
Lol.
Annie

Love it! Perhaps that could be integrated somehow in each credencial issued? Buen Camino! SY

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum