• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New direct flight: Santiago - Lisbon starting a June 2020

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
When I did the CF in 2017 I flew TAP from JFK-LIS-BOD and then home LCG-LIS-JFK. Fares were quite good with good connections. LIS was easy to navigate. I would certainly consider them when planning your inbound/outbound flights. Most of their US gateways are on the east coast but I think the have a nonstop from San Francisco as well. A350 on transatlantic leg, A320 to BOD and an ATR from LCG-LIS. They have layover options if you want to explore Lisbon.

My good caminho friend Aurélio Simões from Lisbon sent me the follwing information:
From 5th the June 2020 the Portuguese airliner TAP flyes twice a day from Lisbon to Santiago de Compostela vv.
Tickets from 57€ single flight inluding all taxes.
Departures from Lisbon at 8h30 and 14h05 (arrival at Santiago 11h05 and 16h40). and from Santiago at 11h45 and 17h20 (arrival at 12h10 and 17h45 ) Lisbon local time.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum