• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New high speed train from Galicia to Madrid as of December 21st.

Peter Fransiscus

Be a Rainbow in someone else's cloud.
Time of past OR future Camino
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I wish I could understand train schedules. Sigh. I get by but....
I think the only thing that might be confusing are the bunches of letters at the top of each train schedule. If it’s something else, let us know.

LMXJ — means Monday through Friday
LMXJS — Monday through Saturday
LMXJD - Monday through Friday and Sunday
diario — daily

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thanks!

Long time coming, especially for those who have walked the Sanabrés over the last many years!

Here’s the schedule as printed in that article, looks good!

View attachment 113726
How much faster is the service between Santiago and Madrid? Looks like 3hr51m is the fastest option. Does that knock off an hour or two? I have never traveled by train from Santiago to Madrid.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ticket sales started yesterday... they sold up to 400 tickets/minutes at the most. Many trains around the Christmas holidays are sold out.

Most read last week in this forum