• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

COVID New start dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an old thread but ...

To answer some questions, Caminos in France will become possible again (for those who can get there) from next Monday 3rd May ; and in Spain from Monday 10th May (or Sunday 9th ?), so that longer Caminos to Compostela starting from further away than SJPP will be feasible again from next week, provided it's far away enough to ensure sufficient walking days to reach the border on the 10th or later.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Maybe pilgrims should get to Aire sur l'Adour and start.
And if you know of anyone JP that's having a wedding in SW France who wish to adopt 2 Old Aussies as distant relatives then we maybe can fly and get back on the path

Maybe pilgrims should get to Aire sur l'Adour and start.
And if you know of anyone JP that's having a wedding in SW France who wish to adopt 2 Old Aussies as distant relatives then we maybe can fly and get back on the path
That wedding would need to be from 19th June or later, I'm afraid, as that's when those from outside the EU will be able to come in (with a "vaccine passport", vax certificate, or negative PCR).

And I'm afraid I'll be long back on my own Camino by then, so sorry ...

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum