• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD NEW Testing at the Santiago airport SCQ

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

natefaith

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
Hi everyone,

We received word that there's a new testing center at SCQ airport. Good news!

Here's the website and further information. One thing to note is that opening hours are 10am - 2pm.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
That's interesting as here in the UK anyone can come without the need of testing etc but I know other countries have strict measures in place . .so it be interesting to see if I would need to undertake a test before I leave after doing the camino .

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi everyone,

Here's the website and further information. One thing to note is that opening hours are 10am - 2pm.
Great news!!!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@rappahannock_rev and @KJFSophie

Yeah - we'll have to see if they expand hours as things get busier. If it's any help, you could go to the airport the day before your flight and get your test done. The new bus line 6A goes to the airport now at a cost of 1€. The old Empresa Freire airport bus for 3€ is no longer in service.

Hi everyone,

Hi All, last July covid testing at Madrid airport was booked for 3 weeks, so I had to go to a lab in town to get test for reentry into USA. Be sure to check well in advance.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I've tried to reserve and pay online for my COVID test at the Santiago airport. It won't process any of my cards (Capital One Visa and 2 different MasterCards). Capital One is texting me a code to confirm the transaction, which I'm entering on the order screen, as requested, and I keep getting a message that my transaction was cancelled and cannot be processed. How have any of you got around this. Please help. The open reservations are disappearing before my eyes.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I've tried to reserve and pay online for my COVID test at the Santiago airport. It won't process any of my cards (Capital One Visa and 2 different MasterCards). Capital One is texting me a code to confirm the transaction, which I'm entering on the order screen, as requested, and I keep getting a message that my transaction was cancelled and cannot be processed. How have any of you got around this. Please help. The open reservations are disappearing before my eyes.
Resolved! Credit card was blocking me from an international transaction, even though they were texting an auto generated code to confirm it was me. They finally texted me a real message, not a code, asking if I was trying to make an international transaction, and to click YES, if I wanted to proceed. Very frustrating...but resolved, and I can now get a 30 euro covid test a few hours before I depart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back