• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New to Forum - How to delete spam message

RemeArt

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2024
I am new to using this forum. I just noticed a suspicious message that is pretty lewd! How do I report this and how do I delete the message??
Thank you...

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Click on "Report", just under the message.

What was the date on the message? We had a problem a month or two ago - see this post by Ivar. That has now been taken care of, but if people haven't logged on since then, they will just see the message when they do log on.

To get rid of the spam message, you should "Leave" that conversation.

Train for your next Camino (or keep the Camino spirit alive) on Santa Catalina Island
Thank you!

Just to elaborate a bit on @C Clearly’s post. If you have received one of these messages, please look at the date on which it was sent.

If the date is around April 8 or 9, Ivar has taken care of it. His post, which @C clearly has linked to, explains how it happened and how he has fixed it.

BUT if your message has a later date, that means there has been a new “outbreak” and you should let us know.

@RemeArt, what was the date of your message?

Just to elaborate a bit on @C Clearly’s post. If you have received one of these messages, please look at the date on which it was sent.

If the date is around April 8 or 9, Ivar has taken care of it. His post, which @C clearly has linked to, explains how it happened and how he has fixed it.

BUT if your message has a later date, that means there has been a new “outbreak” and you should let us know.

@RemeArt, what was the date of your message?
April 8, so already resolved...Thanks

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.