• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New York-Salomon Speedcross 6

fornazari

Time of past OR future Camino
25/09/2023
Next month Ill be in New York and I would like to buy there a Salomon Speedcross 6.
Everyone who lives in NY would know the stores where can I find the widest variety of colors and sizes of this shoe model?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Widest selection will always be online. For example, many retailers dont stock Wide fittings in their stores only online. The NYsoho REI store is great but I wd always check availability on line first. There are also a lot of great running shops if you want trail runners - message me and I can give you a list.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum