• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Zealand walkers

• Thread starter Deleted member 59555
  • Start date
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Buen Camino, Terry. You'll love the journey! Keep up with this forum and set yourself on the calendar. You'll find others starting on or abpout your departure.
Stay at Orisson! It is really a great stop and a wonderful place to meet other pilgrims. You'll need reservations at Orisson and Roncesvalles. Both are hard to reach, but stay at it and they will eventually answer.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen camino Terry. I will be heading out of SJPdP on 8 April. Our paths will probably cross at some point!
I walked with my daughter 6 years ago and became completely addicted!

Thank you all for the kind thoughts. I walked the France route in 2017. Then again in 2018 with a film crew now this year with my eldest daughter.
Many of us talk about the addictive nature of the Camino. You are so right in Fact I am in the editing stage of a book based on my first Camino and what it did for me mentally and spirituals.
The title is
"Gods Cocaine
the addition of the Camino."

Since the events of last Friday in Christ church our packs are going to be that much heavier taking 49 souls with us. But my daughter and I will cope.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi, four Kiwis will be right behind you as we leave St Jean on 11 April. Buen Camino.
Hey if you have not picked somewhere to stay try Donamaria. Stayed here a few times now. Not the cheapest spot but one of the best. Great host Jean Francois. Amazing breakfast. Just a great atmosphere right by river. Has a pool if weather is good.

Maison Donamaria
1 Chemin d’Olhonce
64220 Saint Jean Pied de Port
France

www.donamaria.fr
cell : 0033 / 661 90 29 21

PLAY Donamaria's Vidéo :

Since the events of last Friday in Christ church our packs are going to be that much heavier taking 49 souls with us. But my daughter and I will cope.
This happened while we were on the Invierno and I have to say that it dominated my thoughts from that point. Still pondering what I can do as an individual Kiwi based in Australia.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Good morning! My name is Samantha, and I am planning my first camino for May 2025. I am a bit overwhelmed trying to make a list of everything I need to have planned prior to starting. Does anyone...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.