• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Off to Spain today!

ffp13

Addicted pilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
Completed Caminos: 2009 SJPP, 2011 Roncessvalle , 2012 Pamploma, 2013 Roncessvalle, 2013 Porto, 2014 Burgos, 2014 Porto

Future: Roncessvalle
Munich to Barcelona , start camino at roncessvalles 30-31 may :)) all I need is a credential :) and a lighter pack,

See some of you on the way

Frank

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Frank,
Take it easy and savour every step of your journey...and don't worry that pack will get lighter for sure :lol:
Nell

Hey Frank - we might meet up in Roncesvalles! Our group starts from Roncesvalles on Monday 30th. Because we are in a group we are staying at La Posada. Janet from Seattle is also part of the group so you could meet up with two forum members. Look out for the Forum Badge on the back of my backpack.

I was hoping to post a photograph of the back view of my backpack but a message popped up Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Have a safe journey to Spain,

A selection of Camino Jewellery
You are embarking on something extraordinary. If you aren't on a time limit take your time and absorb it all! Buen Camino!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Yes, as Syl mentioned, I'm another Forum member off on my second camino with Syl and a group of South Africans. I, too, have my Forum patch on my pack. But, alas, I cannot find my scallop shell.
Hope it turns up tomorrow as I make my final preparations to leave. Thanks to all the veteran posters -- AnnieSantiago, Falcon, Johnny Walker, and of course Syl. You have contributed so much to my experience of the Camino. And of course, thanks also to Ivar.

Janet

jeploss said:
Frank, Your pack looks too big and too heavy.

Janet

9kg including the forum patch :)

Will probably arrive Monday on the 1800 bus from Pamplona

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.