• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Outdoor shop

Lee Woodhouse

Time of past OR future Camino
September 6th 2016 I get to saint Jean, I plan on staying here 2 nights as I don't get there till late on the 6th so will set off on September 8th So if anyone is in Saint Jean at this time and wants a little wine... Give me a shout!!! ;)
Hi there, I have a small primus stove I wanted to carry with me. But if I fly I can't carry the gas, is there any shops in Saint Jean I could buy gas for it?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I searched on "sporting goods near Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, France" in Google Maps and it came up with 6 stores. That's not to say any of them carry the Primus canister you need.... But this one looks like a good candidate. http://www.boutique-du-pelerin.com/en/les-produits/

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If it is campingaz it's available widely. Other brands may be more tricky. If you google the gas canister you need - it should have an availability in Europe page.

If it is campingaz it's available widely. Other brands may be more tricky. If you google the gas canister you need - it should have an availability in Europe page.
Thank you all I have found a shop in Saint Jean )

Most read last week in this forum