• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Partial passport

cotton0226

Time of past OR future Camino
July 2016
My daughter is walking the Camino this summer and I will be meeting her for the last 10 days or so. Where I meet her will depend on her location on a specific date rather than assigning a specific location now.

I know I can get a passport in Sarria, but if I meet her prior to that can I get one along the way?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'm not fully versed. If I get it in advance, does someone 'register' me where I start or are there only designated starting points?

Can I get into the hostels without one?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
You can start your camino at any location along the route. Your first stop will provide your first stamp for your Pilgrim Passport. You need a Pilgrim Passport in order to stay in pilgrim albergues. You do not need one to stay in regular tourist accommodation. If you wish to receive a Compostela when you arrive in Santiago de Compostela your must have a Pilgrim Passport stamped twice daily showing that you have walked at least 100 km.

Last edited:
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum