• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

PDF Guide for Lisbon - Fatima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Hi Thomas the links of the guides are updated to a webform. If you want to obtain the new versions of the guides please visit the page http://www.caminho.com.pt/mapas_e.html
And fill the forms. Please feel free to contact me if you need more information. Bom Caminho.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I'm not sure if this has moved again. Following the link, I am asked for a password.

Sadly, Rodrigo has disbanded this group, so I will lock the thread. There may be some on the forum who have downloaded some of what used to be on his marvelous website, but that should go on a new thread.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum