• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pedrafita do cebreiro accommodation

Charloxide

Time of past OR future Camino
Hey guys,
I'm taking a bus to Pedrafita do cebreiro to rest out an injury. I'll possibly be taking a second day off so I'd like to stay in town (vs taxiing into O cebreiro). Does anyone know what the lodging situation is like in pedrafita do cebreiro, in particular, something close to the bus station? Are there albergues around? Thanks!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Be sure you scan carefully the address list on the web page cited above by SYates. It covers the wider area of Piedrafita and not only the village. Piedrafita village itself does not have an albergue.

Good luck and Buen camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum