A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

Perpignan to Llançà?

lindam

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, VDLP, Invierno, Portuguese, Madrid, Ingles, Fisterra, Muxia, Catalan/Aragones/Loyola Norte
Just starting some early contemplation regarding a possible Camino for the fall of 2020. I am considering starting in Perpignan and walking to Llançà (or LLansa) and then towards Montserrat and onward. I am wondering if anyone can tell me how it is possible to walk the section from Perpignan to Llançà? What is the name of the Camino it follows? Thanks, as always, for any ideas!

peregrina2000

Staff member
Oh, another lucky peregrina walking in Catalunya. :p

If you use Perpignan as a search tool, you will find some other info on the forum, this one for example:

I remember trying to sort out all the Catalán routes and came up with this, but truth be told I am not sure which one would connect with Perpignan.

And here is some French info that looks like a good way to start sorting things out

I haven’t thought about caminos in this part of Spain for a while, but now that I am remembering, I remember that there I thought there were way too many options and alternatives! But I guess that just makes the planning more fun. Buen camino, @lindam, let us know how it goes.

Hi Lindam,I found an account on the forum by peregrina2000 dated 26/8/2015 under the heading My Cami St Jaume from Llanca
to Montserrat.Laurie gives an excellent account of the route.

lindam

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, VDLP, Invierno, Portuguese, Madrid, Ingles, Fisterra, Muxia, Catalan/Aragones/Loyola Norte
Mournes, unfortunately, I am unable to go to the site you have suggested as the link does not work. Is it possible for you to re-post it or to provide the name of the site? That would be very helpful. Thanks. Yes, I had already read the account written by Peregrina2000 back in 2015 and it is part of what has inspired me to look into this route as a possible future Camino. However, she does not begin in Perpignan where I am hoping to start.

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
S The Arles route 14

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 378 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock