• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrim Leslie broken cart frame

C-Team2

Time of past OR future Camino
June-July 2012 Camino Frances' April MAy 2013 Chemin Le Puy from Montcuq to Roncesvailes
May 2014 CAmino Ingles'
Dear Pilgrims,
Leslie began walking the the Le Puy route and shortly into the trip broke the frame that holds her luggage cart. Leslie has MS and limited mobility and is struggling right now. She has been able to send luggage ahead but this is getting expensive. Her family tells me she is off schedule but I am guessing she is between Saugues and Saint-Alban-sur-Limag. If you have any connections in this region please get in touch so we can get this courageous woman moving.
Thanks to KiwiNomad06 for a connection further on down the trail.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
How about donations?
If each person just sent 3-5 euros, for however many stages she has to go, it would cover her transfer?

I would be willing to contact the transfer company to see if the donations could be sent directly to them. Or someone who speaks better spanish might do this? Just a thought...

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I too would love to help by donating. Please let me know how I can do this.

:)

I would like to help by sending in a donation. Please let me know where I can send some money. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Indyrem.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We would be happy to offer her dinner and a comfy bed for the night when she gets near Condom? My husband is a very handy man - he can mend anything!

Please contact me, Karin

Hi everyone this is Wendy sulda I met up with Leslie and is doing great her and I have been hiking together for a few days and are now resting up in an awesome gite granges de les bigose

Great news. All the best to you both for crossing the Aubrac Plateau.
Margaret

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
how about a walking trailer - like the Dixon Rollerpack? this is what i've got in order to be able to walk (fibromyalgia!) I too would sewnd a few euros of it helps. Trouble with Ms it depends on what is working ok and what isn't - everyone is different. Anyway all power to your elbow - bon camino!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi! I'm new here and to the Camino, but trying to take advantage of a last minute opportunity to get off work for about 3 weeks including travel. I had hoped to do Le Puy to Cahors including the...
Hi. I walked from Le Puy to Conques last October. I'm planning to resume in a couple of weeks with the aim of getting to Roncesvalles (or as far as I can). My pilgrim credential is half full with...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back