• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Office in Irun?

NJohn

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: Sept/Oct 2022
Finesterre Oct 2022
My husband and I are wondering if there is a pilgrim office in Irun?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
My intention was to start in Irun. When I was there, on a lark, I decided to have dinner in France, so I walked across the river from Irun into France, went to Mass there, and got my first stamp in the church of Notre Dame de la Bidassoa there in Hendaye. It was not a long walk, all things considered in a camino sense. It has been fun to say that I started across the border in France, and made it easier for explaining where I started to friends -- just over the border in France on the Bay of Biscayne -- as no one I know has ever heard of Irun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum