• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Office in St. Jean

Brian K

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis 2015, 2017, 2018 - Portuguese 2022
Hi,

Just wandering if anyone knows what time the Pilgrims Office currently opens?

I will be there on Friday November 4th and just trying to figure best time to take the train from Bayonne.

Thanks,
Brian

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
7:30am till 12:00 (it’s France, it’s lunchtime) 13:30 till about 20 minutes after the last train from Bayonne.
Of course you could have looked that up yourself with a simple search for the Bureau Pelerin but I appreciate the opportunity
And you can just about make it from the station in time - I'd pre-check the route and be prepared to race other pilgrims if I were you!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
7:30am till 12:00 (it’s France, it’s lunchtime) 13:30 till about 20 minutes after the last train from Bayonne.
Of course you could have looked that up yourself with a simple search for the Bureau Pelerin but I appreciate the opportunity
Do you really appreciate the opportunity? Don't you think if I had known that I would have done that! I always thought the the purpose of this forum to get answers to questions in a helpful and non-judgemental way!!

Do you really appreciate the opportunity? Don't you think if I had known that I would have done that! I always thought the the purpose of this forum to get answers to questions in a helpful and non-judgemental way!!
No judgment was offered. A search for pilgrims office at st Jean would have given the same result. You don’t need French to walk the Camino any more than you need Spanish. The purpose of this forum is indeed to help pilgrims and by providing the opening hours of the pilgrims office I’ll assume I’ve been helpful. I’ll also hope I’ve helped others to consider doing their own research. Meanwhile, my apologies for any offense taken

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
All details available on their website, except their hours…which are here;

• Monday to Sunday 8.00 – 21.00 (In Easter Time and Summer from 1st April to 30th October).
  • Monday to Sunday 10.00 – 19.00: In winter: from 1st November to 30th March (except Easter Time).

Last edited:
In May I caught the 9 am train/bus (the ride starts on the train but stops and passengers board a bus for the remainder of the trip to St Jean) from Bayonne. I arrived in St Jean around 10:30 and was on my way well before noon.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you!

In May I caught the 9 am train/bus (the ride starts on the train but stops and passengers board a bus for the remainder of the trip to St Jean) from Bayonne. I arrived in St Jean around 10:30 and was on my way well before noon.
Thank you!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
???????????

Most read last week in this forum