• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Shipments to Santiago

templarsoul

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (SJPP to Fisterra) (June/July 2015)
Hello, all!

Just finishing up our Camino (SJPP to Fisterra) and wondering which Correos office receives shipments sent ahead by pilgrims?

Also, I heard the Correos employee tell me that they charged 1 Euro a day after 2 weeks, but my wife thinks he said 5 per day. 5 seems too steep, so I hope I'm right.

Many thanks in advance!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you have problems finding it call by Ivar. He might be able to direct you. He very kindly did so for someone during my last visit to him.

The Post Office where you collect items sent ahead is in the Rua Franco just round the corner from the Pilgrims Office. There is a Post Office desk in the Pilgrims Office just ask them for directions - it is 2 minutes away. However they usually only keep items for up to 15 days. Good luck.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Speaking of shipments; Ivar a huge thanks for the very speedy delivery of the items I ordered. I was amazed as how quickly they arrived here in Victoria, BC, Canada. The note book awaits some Haiku, the shell is already on my bag, as is the forum badge (along with my original Canadian Company of Pilgrims' badge. And a very tiny Canadian flag pin. 56 days to go.

Thank you!

Most read last week in this forum