• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

pillow size

Status
Not open for further replies.

caminogirl101

Time of past OR future Camino
/
Hello!

Does anyone know the measurements of the pillows in Xunta albergues? I would like to bring my own pillowcase and I wonder which size I should take. What are the measurements of the disposable pillowcases one gets at the albergue?

Thank you!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
There are no standards, there are no regular sizes. Bring your own pillowcase by all means but bettere a scarf or wrap that you can use as a personal covering.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
What are the measurements of the disposable pillowcases one gets at the albergue?
I have in front of me now, one of the disposable pillow cases that was provided by an albergue. It measures 40 cm x 90 cm, and is open at both ends.

See this thread for all you may need to know!
Or even better, see this newer thread on the same topic.

I am closing this newest thread and the one from 2022, since I think one active thread on pillow size should be enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum