• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Posting videos with a Phone

mvanert

Time of past OR future Camino
2014, 2016, 2018, 2024
This is my two cents, a recommendation when shooting videos with your phone that you would like to share with others and on this forum and elsewhere such as YouTube. Please use the 'landscape' mode instead of 'verticle or portrait' mode, it provides a much broader scope of what you are sharing to the viewer, i.e. less sky and ground and more of the overall scene.

Enjoy your Camino!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you!
In most cases I find watching videos taken in portrait mode to be annoying, and avoid watching them.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you!
In most cases I find watching videos taken in portrait mode to be annoying, and avoid watching them.
Apple and Android mobile makers: How long will it take them to finally default video to landscape?
It would be so simple: Video taking only possible in Landscape. (Of course, there can be an override).

Most read last week in this forum