• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pre-Christmas pilgrim song

David

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
First one in 2005 from Moissac, France.
Hi there, fellow pilgrims - I do get terribly sentimental about this time of the year (as well as absurdly humorous of course, which is also a part of me) so I thought I would post this - to me, perhaps not to anyone else, it seems to speak of the pilgrim journey for those seeking connection .. that Oneness, from a Christian sense of course.

The Peasall sisters - oh, those harmonies! (you can find them on Youtube) - I really like them - they are poor mountain girls and I think they may be 'Blue Grass' - what do I know.

In this pre-Christmas period, and possibly thinking about our next (or for some of you, first) pilgrimage - this is for you

sound up loud now!

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Yes, they are from the US and are a bluegrass trio. There are three sisters. There is not much information about them on the web, but I did find this biography of the group:

Sisters -- from oldest to youngest -- Sarah (alto and guitar), Hanna (soprano and mandolin), and Leah Peasall (tenor and fiddle) made their singing and playing debut on the Grammy-winning O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack in 2000. Born and raised in White House, TN, the precocious teens have performed at such lauded venues as Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall, and the Grand Ole Opry, as well as released two outstanding records, First Offering (2002) and Home to You (2005).

I hope this helps.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Hi there, fellow pilgrims - I do get terribly sentimental about Thank you for sharing this link David.....a lovely song indeed and lovely voices to sing it....Camino Hugs for Christmas....

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks David!! I'm always looking for uplifting songs to add to my walking list...the Peasall Sisters are now part of the music that propels my feet forward every day thus feeding my soul....

Yeh Hah ……………… David I liked it !

Most read last week in this forum