• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Preparation - Simple and Easy Ankle Strengthening

jumpingin2014

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2013
I hope I am not violating any forum rules but I just wanted to share this with you all. I never realized I was always looking at the issue of preventing ankle injuries all wrong until I watched this guy. I tried these easy exercises and realized how bad my ankle "mobility" really is. I been doing them (just 10 for each side for each exercise= 90) in my office every day and already I feel the difference. It literally takes me less than 5 minutes. Check it out.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I'm always spraining my ankles. Worth a try. Thanks.

I have wonky ankles so alway wear ankle supportive boots. So I'm going to give these exercises a go thank you!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ankle suppport boots saved my Camino many times. I inherited my Mom's determination, but also her weak ankles . There are many and frequent spots along the Camino where stepping in "the wrong way" could result on a sprained ankle. Good vodeo, good advice.

Most read last week in this forum