• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Records!

sulu

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
a few since 2010
Spain has had the dryest winter since records began 70 years ago. If it doesn't rain plenty in Spring there will be droughts in summer. I imagine this may well have an effect on water supplies on the camino. Here's hoping for a wet spring :!:
sue

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The weather along the Camino has been severely nice, at least for walking. Cabeza de Manzaneda has not had any snow, so the winter must be a financial disaster for them an other ski resorts.

My fear is that it all is being saved for when I arrive to walk, and I will need snowshoes and/or a kayak!

A drought, sadly, will mean many more water bottles cast aside along the trail.

Oh dear that's going to be even more bottles/rubbish to pick-up :roll:
Going to enjoy pic'n-up crap :lol:

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I hope all the praying people who hang out here will pray for rain here, and soon. The winter crops already are failing, and the fields and pathways on the meseta are the same talcum dust we usually only see in August and September. It´s so dry no one wants to plow and seed...which means no sunflowers in July.

I met 4 pilgrims sunbathing on the Camino Portuguese today between Redondela and Pontevedra - the weather was glorious but here in Galicia the farmers are very worried too.

Most read last week in this forum