• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

RER B train between Central Paris and CDG airport

jirit

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007,
Via Francigena Italy, 2008,
Jakobsweg Austria 2010,
Camino Frances 2011,
Le Puy to Lourdes 2012,
Via de la Plata 2013,
Future:
Ökumenischer (Via Regia), Germany,
Lycian Way, Turkey
This came to me via KLM

Notice to travellers using RER B train between Central Paris and CDG airport.

Due to major renovation works on RER B network (express train) from 15-18 August 2013, train services will be disrupted between Central Paris (Châtelet) and Charles de Gaulle airport. Customers will have to travel by bus between Plaine Stade de France and Charles de Gaulle airport, and this is expected to take one-and-a-half hours instead of the usual 35 minutes. Customers planning to use RER B train between Paris and the airport are advised to make the necessary travel arrangements to ensure they reach the airport on time. Please visit http://bit.ly/173qTU7 for more information.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Wow, thanks so much jirit, Turns out this is extremely helpful information for me -- my son is on his honeymoon in southern France and will be flying home from CDG on the 16th. He never would have found out about this otherwise. The Camino to the rescue once again! Laurie

You can also take a BUS direct from/to downtown Paris and CDG airport.

Here is a summary.

Air France buses go to/ from CDG < > Paris-Porte Maillot < > Paris-Place de l’Etoile.
....................................CDG < > Aéroport d'Orly.
....................................CDG < > Paris-Gare de Lyon < > Paris-Gare Montparnasse.

Roissybus CDG <> Paris-Opera

RATP 350 CDG <> Paris- Porte de la Chapelle <> Paris Gare de l'Est

RATP 351 CDG <> Paris - Porte de Bagnolet <> Paris Nation

For further info in English on all CDG ground transportation see >>
http://www.easycdg.com/1/ground-transportation/

Bon Voyage,

Margaret Meredith

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum