• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

sabatical

maurice

Time of past OR future Camino
Home- Santiago
Gonna leave rainy and windy Holland for a few months to find myself again on a camino, camino del Norte. Said my job goodbye beause it really draggs me down so i am gonna refill my battery, God willing, and after that i will see.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ditch the battery! Find your own speed. You wont need refilling! Buen Camino

Samarkand.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I did the same a few years ago. Did the Camino Frances and it was great. Then did the Portuguese. It was good. Still working when I want, walking when I want. Never looked back. You’ll never look back.You’re ahead already with the right idea!!
Happy walking.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Sounds like a great decision. Buen Camino to you.

Most read last week in this forum