• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

San Fermines

jefferyonthecamino

http://www.barrerabooks.com/ - Guidebooks
Time of past OR future Camino
For those heading through Pamplona on the 7th of July and that following week, you might want to book ahead or even avoid (unless you like a good party). The San Fermines start meaning no sleep and thousands of tourists partying all day and all night.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
And do not even think you could get a warm bed for the night! All accomodations in the City and in the villages in the wider surroundings are occupied!
Even the benches in the park are occupied by drunken people!
BC
Jochen

I arrive in Pamplona by train at 10:40pm on 9/7. I booked a place months ago, and spending the next night too, also booked ahead... Do you think Caminoteco will be open? Want to buy some poles when I arrive.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum