• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santiago to Paris???

Ashleymay

I havnt been able to figure our the best way to do this. I can find tickets from santiago to places along the border like Irun and San Sebastian but then SNCF says it is not possible to get a ticket from these places to paris.... HELP! Also is Hendaya and Hendaye the same place just spelled differently in French and Spanish?

Thanks

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi there. You generally have to break up the search into a Spanish and French rail search. There is a train from Santiago to Hendaya (Spanish border and transfer point) and then on from Hendaya to Paris. Search these 2 legs on renfe and sncf. It is a long train ride but a good rest as well. Transport out of A Coruna, an hour train ride from Santiago, might also be an option.

Try to book early once you know when you think you'll arrive in Santiago. You can book online, over the phone or at one of the more major train stations along the way.

bueno camino!

Doog

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that one option could be to fly Santiago - Barcelona, then Barcelona - Paris with Vueling for a probably much better price... and a lot faster....

Have a look here:

http://www.vueling.com , click the "English" link to get the site in English.

Buen camino,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum