• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Second hand 2012 guide

CaminoClo

Hi there, I'm arriving in SJPP sept 17th and really looking forward to my first camino. I ordered the John Brierly guide from Findhorn Press on August 23rd ( it was to be delivered i 3 to 5 working days) and still no sign of it!! The customer support is terrible and they don't seem at all concerned that I may now be hitting the road without a book I paid for 3 weeks ago.
It is so disappointing as I really was looking forward to pouring over the book in advance of my trip. More urgently I have no guidebook! Any pilgrims in Ireland willing to stick a second hand copy in the post? I'm happy to pay for both the book and postage.
Thanks in advance,
Clo.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Clo, Im sorry I cant help you there but Im arriving in SJPP the same day and happy to share mine until I leave and you can buy a copy in SJPP too (not that you want to pay again, I understand). I wonder if you are the irish pilgrim Im sharing an express barricoult taxi with, from Biarittz airport at 3.30pm??!
Sabina

Hi there Sabina, that is very generous of you thank you, delighted to hear I can pick one up in SJPP. I M not the person booked into that taxi but if ye had room for one more I would love to travel with you and share the cost??
Clo

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back