A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Share minibus from Biarritz Airport to St Jean Pied de Port on May 31

Jin Li

Camino(s) past & future
June 2018
My son and I will walk Camino French Way from June 1st, 2018 starting from St Jean. I have booked a minibus via https://www.expressbourricot.com/

The bus will pick us up at the airport at 17:30. We are looking for more people to reduce the cost per person. Here is the price schedule:
1 person: €84/person
2 persons: €42/person
3 persons: €28/person
4 persons: €21/person
5-8 persons: €19/person

There are only two people on that bus so far - my son and me. My email is lijin5700@gmail.com. Thanks! Buen Camino!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
Sept. 2017: SJPdP to Burgos
Sept./Oct. 2018: SJPdP to Santiago de Compostela
Express Bouricott automatically fills their shuttles as it is by reservation only -- unless you've reserved the whole shuttle. Shuttles are usually full as there is a pretty high reservation demand.

Camino(s) past & future
CF SJPdP to SdC
(May 2015)
CF Sarria to SdC
(May 2016)
CF SJPDP-SdC
(Apr/May 2018)
VdlP (2020)
They will not be happy if you try to fill it yourself, as they will be doing the same. ;)

Jin Li

Camino(s) past & future
June 2018
Express Bouricott automatically fills their shuttles as it is by reservation only -- unless you've reserved the whole shuttle. Shuttles are usually full as there is a pretty high reservation demand.
That is good to know. Thanks!

klye_g

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (06/2018)
My son and I will walk Camino French Way from June 1st, 2018 starting from St Jean. I have booked a minibus via https://www.expressbourricot.com/

The bus will pick us up at the airport at 17:30. We are looking for more people to reduce the cost per person. Here is the price schedule:
1 person: €84/person
2 persons: €42/person
3 persons: €28/person
4 persons: €21/person
5-8 persons: €19/person

There are only two people on that bus so far - my son and me. My email is lijin5700@gmail.com. Thanks! Buen Camino!

Hey Jin Li!

I'm going to be arriving at the same time (17:10h) at the Biarritz airport on May 31st. I originally booked a taxi, but it costs 100+ euros since no trains were available that late in the day to get me to my Hostel by 7pm in SJPdP. I emailed the Express Bourricot service just now to see if they have any spots available for this time slot! Fingers crossed!

Buen Camino!
Kyle

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Live - Camino Ingles Camino Ingles- accommodations
Replies
Views

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement
Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 33 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 107 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 179 24.5%