• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shipping items to SJPdP?

Funkyskier

Time of past OR future Camino
Can items be shipped to SJPdP? I have items such as pocket knives and other items that are a hassle with airport security I would like to send to my start point.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Can items be shipped to SJPdP? I have items such as pocket knives and other items that are a hassle with airport security I would like to send to my start point.
Just check with wherever you're staying. Most everyone is amenable to storing items for a few days. I even mailed some brochures ahead to my Santiago hotel rather than carrying them!

If you're flying from the US, you are allowed one free check in up to 23kg for each of you, just box up walking sticks, knives or other items as check in, you'll have to pay for shipping and deal with customs when you pick up your stuff if you ship it ahead.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum